Thursday, September 1, 2011

And I saw a new Heaven and a new Earth

I have been gone for awhile, haven't I? I do apologize, my children.

However, in that time I have done some thinking. Pondering. It has been rather quiet here. I have had my duties, as always, but for the most part it has been rather quiet. As these things go, of course. My mind was tampered with. How much of what happened was indeed my own fault I cannot say. How much of what I said even actually happened, I cannot say. The runners were there, that much is certain, for the girl remains with Ridley. Dolly is still here with me, though it seems her memories were also tampered with. Lucifer has returned from the dead, it seems. Or was he even dead to begin with? Everything about the Princess remains true, you have Miss Fiona's own blog for proof of that.

I am still here in Maine, though I have traveled some using the Path. I believe I had found something out. It was this 'PRIEST' fellow that has been... following Ridley lately. He or it gave me a clue when they left those last two posts over on the old blog. Some people had been stalking me. How amusing. So we decided to follow them back and learn what we could. My memory fails me here. I remember things from the last month and a half, such as the events described over on Miss Fiona's blog. However, much of the rest of the time I find unaccounted. Upon inquiry, others have commented on my whereabouts during these times, yet I do not recall such things.

Some new power, I fear, has begun manipulating me. Or perhaps more likely, it is the same power which has been doing this from the start. Master has not been around, I must meet with Him as soon as possible.

Until I return, my children.

~Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment